- 4,576 public companies / 6,743 private companies
- 7 years and 5 months coverage
Thinknum's "Job Listings" dataset allows users to better understand the hiring plans of an individual company. By tracking who and where a company is looking to hire, this dataset serves as an indicator on whether a company is growing or contracting.
- For Business / Competitive Intelligence and People Analytics: get inside your competitors' heads by tracking their open job listings in real time. Drill down for insights into what positions and locations they are targeting, or use our word cloud tool to analyze their job descriptions.
- For ESG teams: leverage Thinknum’s gender decoder to quantify gendered wording in your job ads. Benchmark against the competition to meet your diversity & inclusion goals.
- For Investors: hiring is a leading indicator of corporate performance, so investors leverage our job listings data to improve their investment decisions.
Use Thinknum Alternative Data to discover movements across 35+ datasets covering public and private companies.Request Demo
Understand which companies are showing critical movements related to Job Listings.
Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN)Amazon.com, Inc., is a multinational technology company focusing …in e-commerce, cloud computing, and artificial intelligence in Seattle, Washington. read more
Alphabet (NASDAQ:GOOG)Alphabet Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate headquart…ered in Mountain View, California. It was created through a corporate restructuring of Google on October 2, 2015, and became the parent company of Google and several former Google subsidiaries. read more
Tesla Motors (NASDAQ:TSLA)Tesla, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures and sells fully elect…ric vehicles, and energy storage systems. read more
Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL)Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headqu…artered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. read more
Read articles and case studies published by The Business of Business articulating trends in activity seen within companies.
Who really works for OpenSea?6 months, 1 week ago byChristie Smythe
Here’s what quirks in LinkedIn headcount can tell us about crypto’s impact on the job …
3 things you need to know about the Revlon bankruptcy7 months, 1 week ago byChristie Smythe
This could be the first big bankruptcy in a coming economic downturn. Here's what is espec…
Tesla’s hiring has fallen farther and faster than most of its EV competitors'7 months, 2 weeks ago byChristie Smythe
The issues plaguing the world’s largest EV maker do not seem to reflect what’s going o…