CG

Carlyle Group

- NASDAQ:CG
For additional historical data visit
thinknum.com/demo

Job Listings

Request demo
# Ticker Symbol Entity Name Domain As Of Date Title URL Brand Category Location Text City State Country Posted Date Number of Openings Description Date Added Date Updated Ticker Sector Ticker Industry
1 private:thecarlylegroup www.carlyle.com www.carlyle.com Apr 5th, 2019 12:00AM Analyst Open Feb 27th, 2019 12:00AM AlpInvest – Fund investment Analyst – Amsterdam AlpInvest Partners (“AlpInvest” or the “Firm”) is one of the largest private equity investment managers in the world with approximately $43 billion in assets under management (“AUM”) of March 31, 2017. AlpInvest is a fully owned, independently operated subsidiary of The Carlyle Group (“Carlyle”). AlpInvest has three main offices in New York, Amsterdam and Hong Kong and, the Firm employs over 140 employees including over 60 dedicated investment professionals. AlpInvest was established in 2000 out of a joint venture relationship between two large Dutch pension funds to provide a separate platform for their respective private equity investment programs. In July 2011, Carlyle acquired 60% of the equity interests in AlpInvest with AlpInvest’s senior management acquiring the remaining 40%. In August 2013, Carlyle acquired the remaining equity of AlpInvest held by senior management and now owns 100% of AlpInvest.       AlpInvest has significantly expanded its investor base in the past four years. As of June 2017, AlpInvest has over 150 active investors from North America, Europe, Latin America, Africa, Middle East and Asia, including public pensions, insurance companies, endowments, foundations and other corporate institutional investors. AlpInvest invests across the private equity spectrum, including large and middle market buyout, growth capital, venture capital, as well as mezzanine and distressed debt, in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, emerging markets and other non-traditional markets. These investments generally fall within three investment strategies: Primary Fund Investments, Secondary Investments and Co-Investments. AlpInvest believes that this integrated investment approach, supported by dedicated and experienced investment teams, creates sustainable competitive advantages through superior sourcing capabilities and better informed investment decisions through the information advantage. AlpInvest is looking to hire a new Analyst in the Primary Fund Investments team in Amsterdam. AlpInvest’s Fund investments team has 20 professionals located in Amsterdam, Hong Kong and New York. The team in Amsterdam has a need to strengthen the base of the organization and is therefore seeking to hire an Analyst. The Fund investments team invests into some of the world’s leading mid and large-cap private equity funds as well as into certain credit, special situations and venture capital institutions. The Fund Investments team is also responsible for managing the relationship with these private equity funds and plays an integral role sourcing new co-investment opportunities for the co-invest team and also contributes and has broad exposure to the secondaries team’s investment activities. The group in Amsterdam focuses on executing investments in Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, and to an extent, Africa and the Middle East. The team has an excellent track record and has significant capital available to deploy in the coming years. Apr 5th, 2019 01:27AM Apr 5th, 2019 01:27AM Financial Services
2 private:thecarlylegroup www.carlyle.com www.carlyle.com Apr 4th, 2019 12:00AM Analyst Open Feb 27th, 2019 12:00AM AlpInvest – Fund investment Analyst – Amsterdam AlpInvest Partners (“AlpInvest” or the “Firm”) is one of the largest private equity investment managers in the world with approximately $43 billion in assets under management (“AUM”) of March 31, 2017. AlpInvest is a fully owned, independently operated subsidiary of The Carlyle Group (“Carlyle”). AlpInvest has three main offices in New York, Amsterdam and Hong Kong and, the Firm employs over 140 employees including over 60 dedicated investment professionals. AlpInvest was established in 2000 out of a joint venture relationship between two large Dutch pension funds to provide a separate platform for their respective private equity investment programs. In July 2011, Carlyle acquired 60% of the equity interests in AlpInvest with AlpInvest’s senior management acquiring the remaining 40%. In August 2013, Carlyle acquired the remaining equity of AlpInvest held by senior management and now owns 100% of AlpInvest.       AlpInvest has significantly expanded its investor base in the past four years. As of June 2017, AlpInvest has over 150 active investors from North America, Europe, Latin America, Africa, Middle East and Asia, including public pensions, insurance companies, endowments, foundations and other corporate institutional investors. AlpInvest invests across the private equity spectrum, including large and middle market buyout, growth capital, venture capital, as well as mezzanine and distressed debt, in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, emerging markets and other non-traditional markets. These investments generally fall within three investment strategies: Primary Fund Investments, Secondary Investments and Co-Investments. AlpInvest believes that this integrated investment approach, supported by dedicated and experienced investment teams, creates sustainable competitive advantages through superior sourcing capabilities and better informed investment decisions through the information advantage. AlpInvest is looking to hire a new Analyst in the Primary Fund Investments team in Amsterdam. AlpInvest’s Fund investments team has 20 professionals located in Amsterdam, Hong Kong and New York. The team in Amsterdam has a need to strengthen the base of the organization and is therefore seeking to hire an Analyst. The Fund investments team invests into some of the world’s leading mid and large-cap private equity funds as well as into certain credit, special situations and venture capital institutions. The Fund Investments team is also responsible for managing the relationship with these private equity funds and plays an integral role sourcing new co-investment opportunities for the co-invest team and also contributes and has broad exposure to the secondaries team’s investment activities. The group in Amsterdam focuses on executing investments in Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, and to an extent, Africa and the Middle East. The team has an excellent track record and has significant capital available to deploy in the coming years. Apr 4th, 2019 01:18AM Apr 4th, 2019 01:18AM Financial Services
3 private:thecarlylegroup www.carlyle.com www.carlyle.com Apr 3rd, 2019 12:00AM Analyst Open Feb 27th, 2019 12:00AM AlpInvest – Fund investment Analyst – Amsterdam AlpInvest Partners (“AlpInvest” or the “Firm”) is one of the largest private equity investment managers in the world with approximately $43 billion in assets under management (“AUM”) of March 31, 2017. AlpInvest is a fully owned, independently operated subsidiary of The Carlyle Group (“Carlyle”). AlpInvest has three main offices in New York, Amsterdam and Hong Kong and, the Firm employs over 140 employees including over 60 dedicated investment professionals. AlpInvest was established in 2000 out of a joint venture relationship between two large Dutch pension funds to provide a separate platform for their respective private equity investment programs. In July 2011, Carlyle acquired 60% of the equity interests in AlpInvest with AlpInvest’s senior management acquiring the remaining 40%. In August 2013, Carlyle acquired the remaining equity of AlpInvest held by senior management and now owns 100% of AlpInvest.       AlpInvest has significantly expanded its investor base in the past four years. As of June 2017, AlpInvest has over 150 active investors from North America, Europe, Latin America, Africa, Middle East and Asia, including public pensions, insurance companies, endowments, foundations and other corporate institutional investors. AlpInvest invests across the private equity spectrum, including large and middle market buyout, growth capital, venture capital, as well as mezzanine and distressed debt, in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, emerging markets and other non-traditional markets. These investments generally fall within three investment strategies: Primary Fund Investments, Secondary Investments and Co-Investments. AlpInvest believes that this integrated investment approach, supported by dedicated and experienced investment teams, creates sustainable competitive advantages through superior sourcing capabilities and better informed investment decisions through the information advantage. AlpInvest is looking to hire a new Analyst in the Primary Fund Investments team in Amsterdam. AlpInvest’s Fund investments team has 20 professionals located in Amsterdam, Hong Kong and New York. The team in Amsterdam has a need to strengthen the base of the organization and is therefore seeking to hire an Analyst. The Fund investments team invests into some of the world’s leading mid and large-cap private equity funds as well as into certain credit, special situations and venture capital institutions. The Fund Investments team is also responsible for managing the relationship with these private equity funds and plays an integral role sourcing new co-investment opportunities for the co-invest team and also contributes and has broad exposure to the secondaries team’s investment activities. The group in Amsterdam focuses on executing investments in Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, and to an extent, Africa and the Middle East. The team has an excellent track record and has significant capital available to deploy in the coming years. Apr 3rd, 2019 01:26AM Apr 3rd, 2019 01:26AM Financial Services
4 private:thecarlylegroup www.carlyle.com www.carlyle.com Apr 2nd, 2019 12:00AM Analyst Open Feb 27th, 2019 12:00AM AlpInvest – Fund investment Analyst – Amsterdam AlpInvest Partners (“AlpInvest” or the “Firm”) is one of the largest private equity investment managers in the world with approximately $43 billion in assets under management (“AUM”) of March 31, 2017. AlpInvest is a fully owned, independently operated subsidiary of The Carlyle Group (“Carlyle”). AlpInvest has three main offices in New York, Amsterdam and Hong Kong and, the Firm employs over 140 employees including over 60 dedicated investment professionals. AlpInvest was established in 2000 out of a joint venture relationship between two large Dutch pension funds to provide a separate platform for their respective private equity investment programs. In July 2011, Carlyle acquired 60% of the equity interests in AlpInvest with AlpInvest’s senior management acquiring the remaining 40%. In August 2013, Carlyle acquired the remaining equity of AlpInvest held by senior management and now owns 100% of AlpInvest.       AlpInvest has significantly expanded its investor base in the past four years. As of June 2017, AlpInvest has over 150 active investors from North America, Europe, Latin America, Africa, Middle East and Asia, including public pensions, insurance companies, endowments, foundations and other corporate institutional investors. AlpInvest invests across the private equity spectrum, including large and middle market buyout, growth capital, venture capital, as well as mezzanine and distressed debt, in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, emerging markets and other non-traditional markets. These investments generally fall within three investment strategies: Primary Fund Investments, Secondary Investments and Co-Investments. AlpInvest believes that this integrated investment approach, supported by dedicated and experienced investment teams, creates sustainable competitive advantages through superior sourcing capabilities and better informed investment decisions through the information advantage. AlpInvest is looking to hire a new Analyst in the Primary Fund Investments team in Amsterdam. AlpInvest’s Fund investments team has 20 professionals located in Amsterdam, Hong Kong and New York. The team in Amsterdam has a need to strengthen the base of the organization and is therefore seeking to hire an Analyst. The Fund investments team invests into some of the world’s leading mid and large-cap private equity funds as well as into certain credit, special situations and venture capital institutions. The Fund Investments team is also responsible for managing the relationship with these private equity funds and plays an integral role sourcing new co-investment opportunities for the co-invest team and also contributes and has broad exposure to the secondaries team’s investment activities. The group in Amsterdam focuses on executing investments in Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, and to an extent, Africa and the Middle East. The team has an excellent track record and has significant capital available to deploy in the coming years. Apr 2nd, 2019 01:24AM Apr 2nd, 2019 01:24AM Financial Services
5 private:thecarlylegroup www.carlyle.com www.carlyle.com Apr 1st, 2019 12:00AM Analyst Open Feb 27th, 2019 12:00AM AlpInvest – Fund investment Analyst – Amsterdam AlpInvest Partners (“AlpInvest” or the “Firm”) is one of the largest private equity investment managers in the world with approximately $43 billion in assets under management (“AUM”) of March 31, 2017. AlpInvest is a fully owned, independently operated subsidiary of The Carlyle Group (“Carlyle”). AlpInvest has three main offices in New York, Amsterdam and Hong Kong and, the Firm employs over 140 employees including over 60 dedicated investment professionals. AlpInvest was established in 2000 out of a joint venture relationship between two large Dutch pension funds to provide a separate platform for their respective private equity investment programs. In July 2011, Carlyle acquired 60% of the equity interests in AlpInvest with AlpInvest’s senior management acquiring the remaining 40%. In August 2013, Carlyle acquired the remaining equity of AlpInvest held by senior management and now owns 100% of AlpInvest.       AlpInvest has significantly expanded its investor base in the past four years. As of June 2017, AlpInvest has over 150 active investors from North America, Europe, Latin America, Africa, Middle East and Asia, including public pensions, insurance companies, endowments, foundations and other corporate institutional investors. AlpInvest invests across the private equity spectrum, including large and middle market buyout, growth capital, venture capital, as well as mezzanine and distressed debt, in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, emerging markets and other non-traditional markets. These investments generally fall within three investment strategies: Primary Fund Investments, Secondary Investments and Co-Investments. AlpInvest believes that this integrated investment approach, supported by dedicated and experienced investment teams, creates sustainable competitive advantages through superior sourcing capabilities and better informed investment decisions through the information advantage. AlpInvest is looking to hire a new Analyst in the Primary Fund Investments team in Amsterdam. AlpInvest’s Fund investments team has 20 professionals located in Amsterdam, Hong Kong and New York. The team in Amsterdam has a need to strengthen the base of the organization and is therefore seeking to hire an Analyst. The Fund investments team invests into some of the world’s leading mid and large-cap private equity funds as well as into certain credit, special situations and venture capital institutions. The Fund Investments team is also responsible for managing the relationship with these private equity funds and plays an integral role sourcing new co-investment opportunities for the co-invest team and also contributes and has broad exposure to the secondaries team’s investment activities. The group in Amsterdam focuses on executing investments in Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, and to an extent, Africa and the Middle East. The team has an excellent track record and has significant capital available to deploy in the coming years. Apr 1st, 2019 01:26AM Apr 1st, 2019 01:26AM Financial Services
6 private:thecarlylegroup www.carlyle.com www.carlyle.com Mar 31st, 2019 12:00AM Analyst Open Feb 27th, 2019 12:00AM AlpInvest – Fund investment Analyst – Amsterdam AlpInvest Partners (“AlpInvest” or the “Firm”) is one of the largest private equity investment managers in the world with approximately $43 billion in assets under management (“AUM”) of March 31, 2017. AlpInvest is a fully owned, independently operated subsidiary of The Carlyle Group (“Carlyle”). AlpInvest has three main offices in New York, Amsterdam and Hong Kong and, the Firm employs over 140 employees including over 60 dedicated investment professionals. AlpInvest was established in 2000 out of a joint venture relationship between two large Dutch pension funds to provide a separate platform for their respective private equity investment programs. In July 2011, Carlyle acquired 60% of the equity interests in AlpInvest with AlpInvest’s senior management acquiring the remaining 40%. In August 2013, Carlyle acquired the remaining equity of AlpInvest held by senior management and now owns 100% of AlpInvest.       AlpInvest has significantly expanded its investor base in the past four years. As of June 2017, AlpInvest has over 150 active investors from North America, Europe, Latin America, Africa, Middle East and Asia, including public pensions, insurance companies, endowments, foundations and other corporate institutional investors. AlpInvest invests across the private equity spectrum, including large and middle market buyout, growth capital, venture capital, as well as mezzanine and distressed debt, in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, emerging markets and other non-traditional markets. These investments generally fall within three investment strategies: Primary Fund Investments, Secondary Investments and Co-Investments. AlpInvest believes that this integrated investment approach, supported by dedicated and experienced investment teams, creates sustainable competitive advantages through superior sourcing capabilities and better informed investment decisions through the information advantage. AlpInvest is looking to hire a new Analyst in the Primary Fund Investments team in Amsterdam. AlpInvest’s Fund investments team has 20 professionals located in Amsterdam, Hong Kong and New York. The team in Amsterdam has a need to strengthen the base of the organization and is therefore seeking to hire an Analyst. The Fund investments team invests into some of the world’s leading mid and large-cap private equity funds as well as into certain credit, special situations and venture capital institutions. The Fund Investments team is also responsible for managing the relationship with these private equity funds and plays an integral role sourcing new co-investment opportunities for the co-invest team and also contributes and has broad exposure to the secondaries team’s investment activities. The group in Amsterdam focuses on executing investments in Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, and to an extent, Africa and the Middle East. The team has an excellent track record and has significant capital available to deploy in the coming years. Mar 31st, 2019 01:20AM Mar 31st, 2019 01:20AM Financial Services
7 private:thecarlylegroup www.carlyle.com www.carlyle.com Mar 30th, 2019 12:00AM Analyst Open Feb 27th, 2019 12:00AM AlpInvest – Fund investment Analyst – Amsterdam AlpInvest Partners (“AlpInvest” or the “Firm”) is one of the largest private equity investment managers in the world with approximately $43 billion in assets under management (“AUM”) of March 31, 2017. AlpInvest is a fully owned, independently operated subsidiary of The Carlyle Group (“Carlyle”). AlpInvest has three main offices in New York, Amsterdam and Hong Kong and, the Firm employs over 140 employees including over 60 dedicated investment professionals. AlpInvest was established in 2000 out of a joint venture relationship between two large Dutch pension funds to provide a separate platform for their respective private equity investment programs. In July 2011, Carlyle acquired 60% of the equity interests in AlpInvest with AlpInvest’s senior management acquiring the remaining 40%. In August 2013, Carlyle acquired the remaining equity of AlpInvest held by senior management and now owns 100% of AlpInvest.       AlpInvest has significantly expanded its investor base in the past four years. As of June 2017, AlpInvest has over 150 active investors from North America, Europe, Latin America, Africa, Middle East and Asia, including public pensions, insurance companies, endowments, foundations and other corporate institutional investors. AlpInvest invests across the private equity spectrum, including large and middle market buyout, growth capital, venture capital, as well as mezzanine and distressed debt, in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, emerging markets and other non-traditional markets. These investments generally fall within three investment strategies: Primary Fund Investments, Secondary Investments and Co-Investments. AlpInvest believes that this integrated investment approach, supported by dedicated and experienced investment teams, creates sustainable competitive advantages through superior sourcing capabilities and better informed investment decisions through the information advantage. AlpInvest is looking to hire a new Analyst in the Primary Fund Investments team in Amsterdam. AlpInvest’s Fund investments team has 20 professionals located in Amsterdam, Hong Kong and New York. The team in Amsterdam has a need to strengthen the base of the organization and is therefore seeking to hire an Analyst. The Fund investments team invests into some of the world’s leading mid and large-cap private equity funds as well as into certain credit, special situations and venture capital institutions. The Fund Investments team is also responsible for managing the relationship with these private equity funds and plays an integral role sourcing new co-investment opportunities for the co-invest team and also contributes and has broad exposure to the secondaries team’s investment activities. The group in Amsterdam focuses on executing investments in Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, and to an extent, Africa and the Middle East. The team has an excellent track record and has significant capital available to deploy in the coming years. Mar 30th, 2019 01:17AM Mar 30th, 2019 01:17AM Financial Services
8 private:thecarlylegroup www.carlyle.com www.carlyle.com Mar 29th, 2019 12:00AM Analyst Open Feb 27th, 2019 12:00AM AlpInvest – Fund investment Analyst – Amsterdam AlpInvest Partners (“AlpInvest” or the “Firm”) is one of the largest private equity investment managers in the world with approximately $43 billion in assets under management (“AUM”) of March 31, 2017. AlpInvest is a fully owned, independently operated subsidiary of The Carlyle Group (“Carlyle”). AlpInvest has three main offices in New York, Amsterdam and Hong Kong and, the Firm employs over 140 employees including over 60 dedicated investment professionals. AlpInvest was established in 2000 out of a joint venture relationship between two large Dutch pension funds to provide a separate platform for their respective private equity investment programs. In July 2011, Carlyle acquired 60% of the equity interests in AlpInvest with AlpInvest’s senior management acquiring the remaining 40%. In August 2013, Carlyle acquired the remaining equity of AlpInvest held by senior management and now owns 100% of AlpInvest.       AlpInvest has significantly expanded its investor base in the past four years. As of June 2017, AlpInvest has over 150 active investors from North America, Europe, Latin America, Africa, Middle East and Asia, including public pensions, insurance companies, endowments, foundations and other corporate institutional investors. AlpInvest invests across the private equity spectrum, including large and middle market buyout, growth capital, venture capital, as well as mezzanine and distressed debt, in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, emerging markets and other non-traditional markets. These investments generally fall within three investment strategies: Primary Fund Investments, Secondary Investments and Co-Investments. AlpInvest believes that this integrated investment approach, supported by dedicated and experienced investment teams, creates sustainable competitive advantages through superior sourcing capabilities and better informed investment decisions through the information advantage. AlpInvest is looking to hire a new Analyst in the Primary Fund Investments team in Amsterdam. AlpInvest’s Fund investments team has 20 professionals located in Amsterdam, Hong Kong and New York. The team in Amsterdam has a need to strengthen the base of the organization and is therefore seeking to hire an Analyst. The Fund investments team invests into some of the world’s leading mid and large-cap private equity funds as well as into certain credit, special situations and venture capital institutions. The Fund Investments team is also responsible for managing the relationship with these private equity funds and plays an integral role sourcing new co-investment opportunities for the co-invest team and also contributes and has broad exposure to the secondaries team’s investment activities. The group in Amsterdam focuses on executing investments in Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, and to an extent, Africa and the Middle East. The team has an excellent track record and has significant capital available to deploy in the coming years. Mar 29th, 2019 01:40AM Mar 29th, 2019 01:40AM Financial Services
9 private:thecarlylegroup www.carlyle.com www.carlyle.com Mar 28th, 2019 12:00AM Analyst Open Feb 27th, 2019 12:00AM AlpInvest – Fund investment Analyst – Amsterdam AlpInvest Partners (“AlpInvest” or the “Firm”) is one of the largest private equity investment managers in the world with approximately $43 billion in assets under management (“AUM”) of March 31, 2017. AlpInvest is a fully owned, independently operated subsidiary of The Carlyle Group (“Carlyle”). AlpInvest has three main offices in New York, Amsterdam and Hong Kong and, the Firm employs over 140 employees including over 60 dedicated investment professionals. AlpInvest was established in 2000 out of a joint venture relationship between two large Dutch pension funds to provide a separate platform for their respective private equity investment programs. In July 2011, Carlyle acquired 60% of the equity interests in AlpInvest with AlpInvest’s senior management acquiring the remaining 40%. In August 2013, Carlyle acquired the remaining equity of AlpInvest held by senior management and now owns 100% of AlpInvest.       AlpInvest has significantly expanded its investor base in the past four years. As of June 2017, AlpInvest has over 150 active investors from North America, Europe, Latin America, Africa, Middle East and Asia, including public pensions, insurance companies, endowments, foundations and other corporate institutional investors. AlpInvest invests across the private equity spectrum, including large and middle market buyout, growth capital, venture capital, as well as mezzanine and distressed debt, in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, emerging markets and other non-traditional markets. These investments generally fall within three investment strategies: Primary Fund Investments, Secondary Investments and Co-Investments. AlpInvest believes that this integrated investment approach, supported by dedicated and experienced investment teams, creates sustainable competitive advantages through superior sourcing capabilities and better informed investment decisions through the information advantage. AlpInvest is looking to hire a new Analyst in the Primary Fund Investments team in Amsterdam. AlpInvest’s Fund investments team has 20 professionals located in Amsterdam, Hong Kong and New York. The team in Amsterdam has a need to strengthen the base of the organization and is therefore seeking to hire an Analyst. The Fund investments team invests into some of the world’s leading mid and large-cap private equity funds as well as into certain credit, special situations and venture capital institutions. The Fund Investments team is also responsible for managing the relationship with these private equity funds and plays an integral role sourcing new co-investment opportunities for the co-invest team and also contributes and has broad exposure to the secondaries team’s investment activities. The group in Amsterdam focuses on executing investments in Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, and to an extent, Africa and the Middle East. The team has an excellent track record and has significant capital available to deploy in the coming years. Mar 28th, 2019 12:43AM Mar 28th, 2019 12:43AM Financial Services
10 private:thecarlylegroup www.carlyle.com www.carlyle.com Mar 27th, 2019 12:00AM Analyst Open Feb 27th, 2019 12:00AM AlpInvest – Fund investment Analyst – Amsterdam AlpInvest Partners (“AlpInvest” or the “Firm”) is one of the largest private equity investment managers in the world with approximately $43 billion in assets under management (“AUM”) of March 31, 2017. AlpInvest is a fully owned, independently operated subsidiary of The Carlyle Group (“Carlyle”). AlpInvest has three main offices in New York, Amsterdam and Hong Kong and, the Firm employs over 140 employees including over 60 dedicated investment professionals. AlpInvest was established in 2000 out of a joint venture relationship between two large Dutch pension funds to provide a separate platform for their respective private equity investment programs. In July 2011, Carlyle acquired 60% of the equity interests in AlpInvest with AlpInvest’s senior management acquiring the remaining 40%. In August 2013, Carlyle acquired the remaining equity of AlpInvest held by senior management and now owns 100% of AlpInvest.       AlpInvest has significantly expanded its investor base in the past four years. As of June 2017, AlpInvest has over 150 active investors from North America, Europe, Latin America, Africa, Middle East and Asia, including public pensions, insurance companies, endowments, foundations and other corporate institutional investors. AlpInvest invests across the private equity spectrum, including large and middle market buyout, growth capital, venture capital, as well as mezzanine and distressed debt, in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, emerging markets and other non-traditional markets. These investments generally fall within three investment strategies: Primary Fund Investments, Secondary Investments and Co-Investments. AlpInvest believes that this integrated investment approach, supported by dedicated and experienced investment teams, creates sustainable competitive advantages through superior sourcing capabilities and better informed investment decisions through the information advantage. AlpInvest is looking to hire a new Analyst in the Primary Fund Investments team in Amsterdam. AlpInvest’s Fund investments team has 20 professionals located in Amsterdam, Hong Kong and New York. The team in Amsterdam has a need to strengthen the base of the organization and is therefore seeking to hire an Analyst. The Fund investments team invests into some of the world’s leading mid and large-cap private equity funds as well as into certain credit, special situations and venture capital institutions. The Fund Investments team is also responsible for managing the relationship with these private equity funds and plays an integral role sourcing new co-investment opportunities for the co-invest team and also contributes and has broad exposure to the secondaries team’s investment activities. The group in Amsterdam focuses on executing investments in Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, and to an extent, Africa and the Middle East. The team has an excellent track record and has significant capital available to deploy in the coming years. Mar 27th, 2019 12:46AM Mar 27th, 2019 12:46AM Financial Services

Showing a preview of 1,065 records

Get a demo to see more examples from the Job Listings dataset.